Technological advancements have actually transformed several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any assistance is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.