Technological advancements have revolutionized several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be really costly to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really useful if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for new editors.