Technological breakthroughs have transformed several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.