Technological advancements have reinvented several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very practical if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.