Technological developments have revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely useful if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.