Technological breakthroughs have actually changed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers several choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be very costly to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for new editors.