Technological breakthroughs have transformed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with several users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is really practical if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for new editors.