Technological developments have reinvented a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to buy individually.
- The customer support team is very useful if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.