Technological breakthroughs have actually reinvented several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with several users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is certainly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is extremely useful if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.