Technological breakthroughs have changed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more contains more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really practical if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.