Technological advancements have revolutionized several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best option is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers several choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be very pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is very helpful if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.