Technological advancements have actually transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very valuable if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.