Technological advancements have actually changed a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be extremely costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very handy if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.