Technological developments have actually revolutionized a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the contemporary world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be very expensive to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is extremely valuable if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.