Technological advancements have transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more contains more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely valuable if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for new editors.