Technological breakthroughs have changed a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely costly to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very helpful if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.