Technological developments have changed a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is very useful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for new editors.