Technological advancements have revolutionized a number of elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is very useful if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.