Technological developments have revolutionized several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is certainly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be really costly to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very valuable if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for new editors.