Technological advancements have revolutionized a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely costly to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely handy if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for new editors.