Technological advancements have changed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.