Technological breakthroughs have transformed several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really practical if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.