Technological breakthroughs have transformed a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is extremely valuable if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.