Technological breakthroughs have actually reinvented a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for new editors.