Technological advancements have actually reinvented a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is certainly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely handy if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for new editors.