Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the contemporary world, with a number of users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is extremely useful if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for new editors.