Technological advancements have reinvented a number of aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is certainly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for brand-new editors.