Technological developments have transformed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The customer support team is very useful if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for brand-new editors.