Technological advancements have changed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely practical if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for brand-new editors.