Technological developments have revolutionized several elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very handy if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for new editors.