Technological advancements have actually transformed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a trouble, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is certainly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is very helpful if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for brand-new editors.