Technological advancements have actually reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really handy if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for new editors.