Technological developments have revolutionized several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is very handy if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.