Technological advancements have revolutionized several aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best choice is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be very pricey to purchase individually.
- The client support team is really practical if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for new editors.