Technological advancements have revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really practical if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for new editors.