Technological advancements have transformed a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The client support team is really handy if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for brand-new editors.