Technological developments have revolutionized several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the contemporary world, with a number of users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional modified.
This is indeed a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is very practical if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.