Technological developments have transformed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really costly to buy individually.
- The client support team is very practical if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.