Technological developments have actually revolutionized a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is extremely useful if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for new editors.