Technological breakthroughs have changed a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really useful if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for new editors.