Technological advancements have actually revolutionized several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be really costly to buy individually.
- The client support team is really useful if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.