Technological breakthroughs have reinvented several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really practical if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for new editors.