Technological advancements have transformed several aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is indeed a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The client support team is really handy if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.