Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of options, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really practical if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.