Technological developments have actually reinvented a number of elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very costly to purchase separately.
- The client support team is extremely practical if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.