Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really helpful if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for new editors.