Technological advancements have actually revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely costly to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any assistance is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for new editors.