Technological developments have actually changed a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is certainly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely practical if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.