Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really helpful if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.