Technological developments have changed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is certainly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The client support team is very handy if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.